The clinic has been carefully designed to ensure that the patient journey is one of comfort, safety and privacy.
We have combined superbly equipped theatres, consulting and treatment rooms to create a unique day surgery environment.
At 152 Harley Street we welcome all comments and are constantly seeking ways to improve the quality of our care.
Patients usually require a GP or clinician referral letter to make an appointment.
Any consultant at the hospital will have fulfilled rigorous eligibilty criteria.
Travelling by tube, car or bus? Here's how to find us.
• Treatment of psoriasis • Eczema • Acne • Skin Infections • Skin Cancers • Surgical removal of skin lesions • Skin conditions • Ageing spots.
Cosmetics & Aesthetics
• Eyelids • Chins & cheeks • Botulinum toxin (Botox) • Dermal fillers • Facelift • Browlift • Rhinoplasty • Breast augmentation • Breast lift • Breast reduction • Liposuction • Abdominoplasty • Facial aging and rejuvenation
• Plagiocephaly • Single suture synostosis • Syndromic or multiple suture (complex) synostosis • Craniofacial reconstruction • Hemifacial microsomia
• Removal of skin lesions • Birthmarks • Haemangiomas • Vascular anomalies • Tissue expansion • Prominent ears • Facial deformities• Hemifacial microsmia • Plagiocephaly • Gynaecomastia • Craniofacial surgery
Dental Specialties & Oral Surgery
• Implant Reconstruction • Sinus Lifts • Bone Grafting of Jaw • All on four technique • Plastic Periodontal Surgery • Periodontal Surgery & Treatment • Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dentistry • Advanced Complex Dentistry • TMJ Problems• Occlusal Problems • Occlusal Rehabilitation • Restorative Dentistry • Veneers • Crowns • Bridgework • Root Treatment • Accelerated Orthodontics • Oral Surgery under intravenous sedation • Dentistry under sedation • In house Dental Laboratory • Oral Surgery • Diseases of the Oral Tissues
• Cone Beam CT scanner for imaging of head and neck. Assisting with diagnosis of ear, nose and throat, maxillofacial, orthodontic and dental patients. Low dose radiation, suitable for children etc.
• Oral surgery • TMJ • Facial pain • Surgical dentistry • Facial trauma • Facial scar revision • Jaw and facial deformity • Orthognathic surgery
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Microsurgical procedures • Breast reduction and breast reconstruction - tissue expansion and TRAM (breast reconstruction with tummy tuck techniques) • Repair of cleft lip/palate • Correction of craniofacial deformity • Reconstructive surgery following cancer ablation or trauma • Resection and reconstruction for head, neck and skin cancers • Hand surgery • Surgery for problem wounds
• Functional & Cosmetic Rhinoplasty • Nasal Blockage • Deviated Nasal Septum • Acute / Chronic Sinusitis • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery • Nasal Allergy • Nasal Polyps • Nose Bleeds • Nasal Tumours • Ear Infections • Hearing Loss • Tinnitis (Noise in the Ear) • Dizziness • Hoarseness • Persistent Cough • Swallowing problems • Lumps in the Head & Neck • Salivary Gland Tumours • Thyroid Tumours • Lesions of the Oral Cavity • Childhood ENT Infections • Glue Ear & Grommet Insertion • Tonsil & Adenoid Surgery • Tonsillectomy (Laser technique under local anesthesia)